Thursday, April 30, 2009

my.Random(5);

Five random “arithmetically decreasing random collections”!

5. Five random tweets

5. Wrestler - Very good movie. 4 *s! Gave me jitters, boy am aging :( #movieRating

4. Status messages are the best metric for one's stupidity!

3. Watching gajini! Going down the memory lane, this was the only movie for which I bunked classes!Back to movie now:Back to ogling at hasin ;)

2. Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive - Andy Grove (former CEO Intel).

1. iTouch tweet: my fingers are big :(

4. Four random revelations:

4. I became a food buff and decided that I should learn cooking after watching Ratatouille :)

3. I am bad at talking! I think I never had a phone call in which I spoke for more than 10 mins. I do all the hearing and let the rest talk.

2. I love to play badminton more than cricket.

1. I have plans to do short films prolly 2 to 3 years from now I will try.

3. Three random pics taken by me:

01032009694

 

DSC00861 

DSC00543

2. The last two songs i heard:

 

1. My recent favourite:

 

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. You gona learn cooking ? good luck to you and to all the vessels in your kitchen :P . . .Awesome pics n cartoon :D. . That's sanju in the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jitters is the word that describes what you feel best. And you are only in low twenties. I am over the hill imagine how much more jittery I felt. Anyway it is a great movie.

    Also good pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vishnu: yes, thats sanju and his mom. What?! I am a pro now in cooking ;) Its high time for you to try it out some day ;)

    @RK : Yes a very good movie! Thanks!

    @Preethi: Yeah! should have used 4 byte unsigned int ;)

    ReplyDelete